ICI Homes Builds on Your Lot
So you have your lot or a piece of land and you’re looking for a builder? Perhaps we can help. With an extensive portfolio or stock and custom home plans, a seasoned team of plan designers, builders and professional interior designers, we stand ready to assist you with your home building experience.
Is ICI Homes the right builder for me?
ICI Homes can provide quality construction and competitive pricing provided your future home meet three criteria:
- Your lot must be located within ten miles of an ICI community
- You must have a valid survey and community restrictions if any will impact your build
- Your plan must be a minimum of 2,500 living square feet under air
I have my own plan. Will you price the building costs?
Yes. We can price your custom plan or you many choose from many of ICI’s award-winning plans and build as is or customize to suit your needs. It’s all up to you. Depending on your lot, there may be additional site clearing and fill costs which we will include in the total price we quote.
Will you quote me a ball park price per sqft on the phone?
No. Since location and finishes can drastically affect your overall price per square foot, we cannot give you a “ballpark” until we thoroughly review your plans and carefully assess your requirements.
Will you help me find a suitable building lot?
Yes. We work with many lot owners and have an excellent list of suitable lots or we can refer you to any number of licensed real estate professionals who specialize in lots and vacant land.
So how do we get started?
Assuming you have a survey, your lot is within ten miles of an ICI community and plan you have chosen is at least 2,500 sqft under air, you’re ready! Simply call us and we’ll get the process started.
What should I expect in our first consultation?
Once we have reviewed your plans and your building site survey, we will schedule a complementary, no obligation consultation with you. At this initial meeting, we will:
- Listen carefully so we have a thorough understanding of your needs and wants
- Review your plan or help you to select an ICI plan and talk about ideas to customize
- Review additional requirements your lot may need in order to build
- Discuss the level of interior finishes you desire
- Explain the ICI Homes design- build process step by step
- Schedule a follow-up meeting with you to go through costs and time-table to build