Discovery Tours at Amelia National
Try Before You Buy...
Experts say the best way to make a relocation decision is to spend a few days at the community you are considering. Whether you're escaping the bitter cold weather, want to stay active year round or simply looking for a gated and highly amenitized place to retire, why not try a community that many consider one of the best places to live in Florida?
Eat at the clubs, work out at the fitness center, play some golf or tennis, and talk with as many residents as you can. We invite you to experience Amelia National first hand and spend a few days with us. Packages start at $399.
What is Included
- Located in seaside town of Fernandina, Florida
- Two night, three day stay
- $50 dining certificate to the club
- Two (2) rounds of golf
- Unlimited use of tennis courts, fitness center and pool
- Space is limited, first come, first serve basis
- Book early to insure the widest possible selection
Discovery Tour Details
- Check in between 10am - 2pm
- Community tour (first day) 10am - 5pm
- Full amount due at booking
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate your pets, but we can refer a kennel to you
- For the courtesy of our guests, smoking is strictly prohibited
- Extended stay available upon request (dependent on room availability)
- Blackout dates may apply